Students and university graduates
Internship opportunities abroad
Do you dream of taking a break from the lecture hall and exploring another country? We help students and graduates find meaningful internships abroad.
A practical semester abroad
The purpose of a practical semester is to leave the books and the classroom behind for a while and complement your theoretical studies with some practical on-the-job skills. Spending this time in another country allows you to build up an international professional network, learn new perspectives, and improve your language skills. With Vividus International you can go to the UK, France, Ireland, Spain and other European countries.
Vividus International can organize short-term work placements that suit your semester break. Why not consider a summer internship abroad?
Why go abroad?
- Better language skills
- Intercultural competences
- Independence and flexibility
- Practical work experience in an international context
- New friends, experiences and horizons
How long?: 1-6 months
- A work placement that matches your qualifications and expectations
- Accommodation (host family, flat share or residence)
- Intercultural and organizational preparation
- Support during your whole stay
- Work placement certificate
» Conditions for participation:
You are at least 18 years old
You have a good command of the language of your hosting country. This
means a competency of B1 or higher. If your language skills are not at this
level yet, we advise you to take a preparatory language course.
Funding for students: As a student, you can apply for funding in order to finance your work placement. Please consider that, depending on the specific funding program, you have to plan your stay abroad far in advance.